Terms of Service.
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between IntervistaNetworking, its affiliates and owners, and the account holder hereinafter called User) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. IntervistaNetworking may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Customer Service Department at 1-800-939-3983 during normal office hours so we can terminate your account. Failure to notify IntervistaNetworking shall constitute your approval.
1. All individuals accessing IntervistaNetworking represent to IntervistaNetworking that they are 18 years of age or older. Certain material available on the Internet through IntervistaNetworking might not be suitable for individuals under the age of 18. The right to use IntervistaNetworking is not transferable. Accounts are for your use only. User is responsible for the confidentiality of user's passwords.
2. User understands further that the Internet contains materials that might be offensive. IntervistaNetworking has no control over, and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for Internet content.
3. IntervistaNetworking reserves the right to monitor any User's transmissions when deemed necessary for providing proper service and/or to protect the rights and property of the Company. We will not disclose any information about any User unless required by court order, subpoena or other legal request, or upon the advice of counsel.
4. The Internet is a public resource and information passing through it is publicly accessible. Use of any information obtained via IntervistaNetworking is at your own risk. IntervistaNetworking does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
5. User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm IntervistaNetworking, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) and liabilities resultant from any and all use of the User's account whether authorized or not authorized.
6. IntervistaNetworking Internet connections and all other services provided to the user by IntervistaNetworking may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data, or material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to copyrighted material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material(s) protected by trade secret.
7. Dial-up flat-rate accounts are not intended to provide a continuous dedicated link. Such use is prohibited. Users may not host a web, mail, chat, or any other type of server from a Dial-up flat-rate account, nor are users allowed to use any device such as a proxy server or software application to create a continuous connection to the internet. If users choose to have their e-mail program check for mail periodically, it is the users responsibility that once the mail has been downloaded, that the connection is dropped. Dedicated accounts are available and allow for 24 hour per day and/or 7 day per week connectivity. Please visit our website or call our office for current pricing.
8. IntervistaNetworking will not be responsible for any telephone charges incurred by the customer, whatsoever, including long distance or toll charges the customer may incur. Customer is solely responsible for determining which dial-up numbers are within the customer's local calling area, and for using the proper dial-up numbers when accessing IntervistaNetworking.
9. PAYMENT TERMS:
. The User is responsible for any and all fixed and accumulative charges for this account. Failure to use this account(s) does not relieve the user of payment obligations.
. Credit Card customers agree to allow IntervistaNetworking to bill such card on each successive billing date without obtaining the user's permission after the initial charge. Credit Card customers shall notify IntervistaNetworking of any changes in Credit Card Number or expiration date. If the card is not honored for any reason IntervistaNetworking will attempt to charge the card for three (3) days. If the card is still not honored on the third day the Users' account will be suspended for seven (7) days pending payment. If no payment has been received within seven (7) days of deactivating the account, the account will be terminated. Re-establishment of the account will be subject to a re-connection fee.
. If payment is by check, payment due dates are indicated on your invoice. Dishonored checks are subject to a collection fee and your account may be suspended until the account is current. If payment is not received within 10 days past the due date, service will be suspended. A re-connection fee of $9.95 will be added to charges for further services.
. IntervistaNetworking has the right to instantly terminate service for any unpaid or partial paid subscriptions. Accounts past due are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance. Termination of service shall not relieve the user from the obligation to satisfy outstanding invoices. In the event IntervistaNetworking utilizes an attorney to collect such sums, the user shall be responsible for the payment of all of IntervistaNetworking attorneys' fees and costs in pursuing the collection of these sums.
. The User must notify IntervistaNetworking 30 days in advance and receive written confirmation from IntervistaNetworking to cancel service. Fees for any setup and prepaid service are not refundable unless the User is unsuccessful in using the account within 15 days of establishing service.
. IntervistaNetworking reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice.
. From time to time, IntervistaNetworking offers discounts on services or for prepayment of services on an annual or semi-annual basis. Discount programs are not retroactive. All discount programs are subject to change.
. In addition to any price for services, User shall be responsible for the gross amount of any present or future federal, state, municipal or other government sales, use, excise, value added or other similar taxes applicable to the price, sales or delivery of any services furnished here under or to their use by User.
10. The law that applies to these Terms and Conditions is the law of the state of California. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect, and all provisions of these Terms and Conditions which operate to protect the rights of IntervistaNetworking shall continue in force even in the event of termination of these Terms and Conditions on other grounds. IntervistaNetworking's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.